Today I wanted to talk about five things that you should never compromise on as a buyer:
1. The floor plan. Make sure that it fits your needs now and in the future.
2. The school district. Even if your kids are out of the house, this matters for resale value. You can find out about the different municipalities online to see what school system the home you are looking at is in.
3. The neighbors. If you are interested in a house in a neighborhood you are unfamiliar with, drive around during different times during the day to make sure you will be happy and comfortable there.
4. Your budget. It is important not to overextend yourself financially. You want to be comfortable with what you are buying.
5. The commute. Maybe take a test drive of the commute before you decide to pull the trigger. This is another important factor.
If you have any questions for me or you are interested in buying or selling a home here in Memphis, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.